MOZZAICO RETURN and EXCHANGE
Please read the following information carefully.
TILE & MOSAICS
Mozzaico allows return and exchange of items within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase with the following conditions:
1. If items are found to be defective upon pick-up or delivery.
2. Items must be intact and in its original packaging.
All items must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received. Return or exchange will not be issued for any items returned to us broken. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for those that are never received.
3. The original Sales Invoice/Official Receipt should be presented.
4. Promo items are not included. The following items are final sale and can not be returned: Items purchased on promo prices, clearance items, items marked as FINAL SALE, indent and custom orders.
5. Installed or broken tiles will not be accepted.
6. Exchange of item within seven (7) days from the date of purchase is free of charge.
7. Exchange of item after seven (7) days, but within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, will have a 10% surcharge based on the total amount of the item.
8. Exchange of item must be equivalent to or greater than the amount of the item to be returned.
9. Mozzaico does not pay for return shipping. The customer is responsible for any return shipping charges and arrangements.
The following Return & Exchange guidelines are applicable for our sanitary items.
1. Items should be presented with the original Sales Invoice/Official Receipt.
2. Products found to be defective & have no available replacement are allowed for return.
3. Exchange of item is allowed within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Item must be unused and in its original packaging.
4. Exchange of item must be equivalent to or greater than the amount of the item to be returned.
5. Exchange of item within ten (10) days from the date of purchase is free of charge.
6. Exchange of item after ten (10) days, but within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, will have a 10% surcharge based on the total amount of the item.
If any product is found defective upon inspection within the warranty period, VIVARI will repair or at its option, exchange the product for a similar and existing model. To claim warranty, please provide the official receipt to determine if the claim is within the warranty period.
1. This limited warranty does not include the following:
a) Defects or damages resulting from any alterations, modification, accidents, improper handling, shipping and installation.
b) Defects or damages arising from abuse (e.g. discoloration and corrosion), misuse and lack of proper maintenance such as water marks, accumulation of dirt from construction/ pipe debris and calcification due to hard water.
c) Use of other replacement parts not from Vivari; regardless whether plumbing contractor causes it, the service company, the owner or another person.
d) Deterioration through normal usage (wear and tear) e.g. Seat & Cover and its hinges.
e) For Ceramic: Hairline crack is to be considered as factory defect but subject for inspection before approval.
Use of in-tank toilet cleaners, abrasive materials and harsh chemical such as Chlorine, Bleaches and Hydrochloric Acids (HCL) will void the warranty.
f) For Alloy, Aluminum made items and Chrome plated items: Use of cleaning materials and corrosive substances such as Solvent, Thinners, Ammonia Chlorine, Bleaches and Hydrochloric Acids (HLl) will void the warranty.
2. This limited warranty does not apply to local building code compliance. Since the building codes vary considerably, the purchaser should check with a local building or plumbing contractor to ensure local code compliance before installation.
3. Option to repair or exchange the product under this limited warranty does not cover any labor or any other costs for removal or installation including but not limited to tiles and marbles, etc.
4. Warranty may get void if Cement or Tile Adhesive is used in installing Toilets; Use of Sealant in installing and fixing of Toilets is highly recommended. Advantages of using sealant in Installing Toilets:
a) Keeps your toilet secure on the floor, and avoids any chance of injury or toilet malfunctioning.
b) Prevent side-to-side movement that can break the wax seal
c) Prevent splashes or overflows from puddling under the toilet and rotting the floor around the base of Toilet
d) Easy to remove, repair or replace it to another location.